TO COMMISSION A PAINTING
1. Decide what type of scene you want.
I can reproduce one of my original paintings at a different size to fit your home. Or you can give me a high-quality photo of the scene you want me to paint and we can discuss turning it into a unique artwork for your home.
2. Select the size and shape.
I offer a range of shapes and sizes of paintings. Tell me your preferred dimensions and shape, or I am happy to provide recommendations based on your desired painting.
3. Click the ‘Contact Me’ button and email me the details of your commission.
Once the painting scene and size have been agreed, I will send you an invoice to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your order.
1. I will place your order in my queue upon receiving your deposit.
If your requested commission is to be based on a photo, then I will create a pencil sketch and colour palette and share them with you for approval.
2. Once the sketch has been approved, I will complete the painting, sending regular progress updates.
3. I will send you a photo of the completed painting for your approval.
4. After receipt of the remaining 50% payment, I will have the painting delivered to you.
All commissions come with a certificate of authenticity, painted edges, and a hanging wire so that they are ready to hang upon arrival.Contact Me